At Beltone Tristate, we work hard to give our patients the information they need to confidently choose the right hearing aid for them. We put this FAQ page together to help you better understand hearing loss and what you can do to alleviate these symptoms. If you need further information, please contact us today.
At Beltone Tristate, we work to make your hearing evaluation as comfortable as possible. We start with a quick questionnaire, where we get to understand your lifestyle and what symptoms you are feeling. Then, we perform a painless hearing test which includes a video ear exam and audiometric test. The tests give us a more accurate picture of your levels of hearing loss and what your options are moving forward.
At Beltone Tristate, we believe that everyone should have access to better hearing no matter their budget. That’s why we offer a number of payment plans to work with your budget. Our payment plans range from six months to five years. We have financing experts that work with insurance companies and discount programs to help make your treatment as affordable as possible.
People experience a number of signs when losing their hearing, but some of the most common signs are:
- Difficulties following conversations in public
- Struggling to hear conversations over the phone
- Needing to turn up the TV, radio, or computer more than you used to
- Asking people to repeat what they say often
- Ringing, buzzing, or hissing noises in one or both ears regularly
- Thinking people are mumbling or whispering often when others say they aren’t